Saturday, September 25, 2010

Steeples to heaven

I was driving and passed this church in the country. The sky, the clouds, the knockout roses and the steeple looked so pretty, so I had to shoot a couple pictures.
Knockout roses

Church steeple was taken by me on September 25, 2010


 I  came across this photo of another country church steeple.

Country church with tall steeple located in Sugar Hill, NH
Photo credit: earl53 from morguefile.com


Oh, yesterday I received my latest Woman's Health magazine. Inside is an article about a secret ingredient for your face.  Pear is the secret ingredient.  Can you believe it?  Just last week  I made up a facial mixture with some crushed pear, and it was a wonderful.  The pear, buttermilk, yogurt, lavender essential oil blended together made for one mighty fine facial. My skin was so smooth feeling that I kept touching my face, it felt that smooth.  I'm going to be using pear  in more facials I made up in the future.

Until next time, keep you face toward the Son

No comments:

Post a Comment