Friday, September 23, 2011

Talented young sing Hallelujah beautifully

Wow! I thought I'd share this video.
See what you think of these two very gifted and very talented youngsters singing their hearts out.  Just what I need to see and hear today. Lifted my spirits.

God has it all under control.
 Even when the world seems doomed to all things ungodly, there are still those touched by God to remind us, and me, these are still many hearts that love the Lord and want to live for Him.
Praise God!
May the world praise the Lord!
Go on, sing Hallelujah!   



Another blessed day to sing out loud of the blessings while on that wonderful, narrow road
the Lord has me journeying to meet Him.

P.S. Jotta reminds me so much of my brother-such a sweet innocence look in his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment